Benefit from the chance to further your career in an evolving industry with exciting opportunities.
This is a highly technical position. It involves working on a number of our internal products critical to service delivery as well as other assets. The ideal candidate will have the experience, relevant technical skills across languages, technologies and platforms.
- Experience with back-end application development;
- Familiarity with the use of back-end frameworks like Express.js;
- Skills in cloud computing integration;
- Knowledge of web server technologies such as J2EE, Apache, Nginx
- Content management system development, deployment, and maintenance;
- API integration;
- Generating analytics and statistics such as system reports ;
- Improving security settings and system hardening
If you are a top-performing marketing executive with experience working on international campaigns, this is an excellent career opportunity. We are recruiting to fill this position as part of our efforts to expand our service offering to firms that are in need of the unique proposition we provide.
- 3-5 years experience working in an international marketing role;
- Expertise with Google Analytics and Salesforce platforms;
- Track record or portfolio of marketing campaigns worked on that resulted led to impressive and measurable results;
- Familiarity with setting up as well as management of A/B tests,drip campaigns, email blasts, gated content and landing pages;
- Collaborate with other marketing executives and sales team members to plan and execute campaigns and test these campaigns for ROI and efficacy;
- Carrying out real-time monitoring of campaigns and provide suggestions and adjustments to improve results;
- Manage marketing technology and automation resources;
- Draft reports for marketing, sales and senior executives on a monthly basis documenting current marketing efforts and results;
- Conduct process improvement analysis and implementation on general and focused marketing campaign strategies;
We are recruiting for a number of junior analyst positions in our East and Central Africa division. These positions are a great way for anyone with the relevant foundational and linguistic skills as well as educational and career experiences to start out with AfriDiligence and grow into a more senior role.
- Locally present in Tanzania, the Central African Republic or the Democratic Republic of the Congo;
- Excellent spoken and written English or French depending on country location;
- In-depth understanding of country-wide political, business, economic, security and social issues;
- Research and interviewing skills;
- Experience in media and legal sectors is an advantage as is fluency in any major local languages;
- Will work under instruction from senior analysts and other executives in the ECA division;
- Conduct research, interviews and draft partial or entire reports as assigned;
- Collaborate with in-country, regional and continent-wide team members on specific requests;
- Liaise with relevant government and regulatory departments for official enquiries